This blog hopes to explore the pain and embarrassment of hemorrhoids, anal tears, anal fissures, proctitis, etc, on a personal basis, and some of the possible solutions and, hopefully, the healing process. If you would like to join the blog, leave a comment with your email, and I will invite you and remove your email and comment. I am writing it for myself and anyone who has similar problems.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Morning report 6-29-13

My surgery was 42 hours ago. 1 3/4 days. I am still in recovery.  I am still bleeding from the anus.

But I am HOME! YAY!

Last night, I slept MUCH better than I did in the hospital.

I was up in the night, but instead of taking the Tylenol 3 with codeine, I took 2 ibuprofens, same this morning when I got up.

I feel more rested and more cheerful. Scared a little though. Some pain events are still to come. I haven't pooped yet since the enema before surgery.

The pain level at the moment is relatively low.

No comments:

Post a Comment