This blog hopes to explore the pain and embarrassment of hemorrhoids, anal tears, anal fissures, proctitis, etc, on a personal basis, and some of the possible solutions and, hopefully, the healing process. If you would like to join the blog, leave a comment with your email, and I will invite you and remove your email and comment. I am writing it for myself and anyone who has similar problems.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Today's the Day: LIS prep 2

I am leaving for the hospital in half an hour. YIKES!!!

So far, I'm better than I thought I would be at this point.

Last time, the enemas were devastating. (And difficult to do, also)

This time I tried a different position, and it worked better. I lay on the bathroom floor naked on my left side.

(THEN a heard knocking and called Graham, but graham didn't answer, so I had to dress, go down and let Kristina in and start over.)

I'm not saying it didn't hurt--it DID, and it BURNS. BUT it was actually BETTER than daily struggle pooping I've been having. (I hope I got enough out, though.)

(The box says not to use if there is an injury to anus, but the doctor said to).

I know, from last time, that once I leave to go to the hospital, the pain will escalate because I won't have the heating pad. But meanwhile, it's--well--not good, but not as bad as I expected at this point, YAY!

AK, fearful though. Had insomnia. I tired NOT to think about it and not to worry, but you know those purple elephants.

No comments:

Post a Comment