This blog hopes to explore the pain and embarrassment of hemorrhoids, anal tears, anal fissures, proctitis, etc, on a personal basis, and some of the possible solutions and, hopefully, the healing process. If you would like to join the blog, leave a comment with your email, and I will invite you and remove your email and comment. I am writing it for myself and anyone who has similar problems.

Monday, April 29, 2013

broken glass

YES!
:-(
this is from here.
click image to view larger
Yesterday and the day before were terribly bad. I feel slightly improved so far today. Not well enough yet to do my exercises or prepare and eat breakfast (at 10:24 AM).  But I'm not in the agony I was in yesterday so far, knock on wood.  Unfortunately, I had too much pain last night to sleep until after 2 AM, the first time it's been that bad at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment