This blog hopes to explore the pain and embarrassment of hemorrhoids, anal tears, anal fissures, proctitis, etc, on a personal basis, and some of the possible solutions and, hopefully, the healing process. If you would like to join the blog, leave a comment with your email, and I will invite you and remove your email and comment. I am writing it for myself and anyone who has similar problems.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pain

Pain
this is a digital painting by me
How much pain can a person take?

NO, really, the question is, how much pain am I WILLING to take?

It is 11:27 AM, I have not had breakfast because I've been sitting on
the heating pad. Little by little, I've been doing my exercises. I
have to stop in the middle sometimes and seek relief--a hot washcloth
applied directly to my anus.

I finally decided I needed to eat and went downstairs to make
breakfast. I laid out the pan and get out eggs and vegetables, but
the pain was too much for me. I am back up on the heating pad,
without having actually started breakfast.

The pain was too much. (I am at my lowest weight in several years.
This is a good thing, but the pain and hunger are not.)

I have become an invaid. I can't go anywhere, do anything. I am
canceling appointments, classes, activities. I feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment