This blog hopes to explore the pain and embarrassment of hemorrhoids, anal tears, anal fissures, proctitis, etc, on a personal basis, and some of the possible solutions and, hopefully, the healing process. If you would like to join the blog, leave a comment with your email, and I will invite you and remove your email and comment. I am writing it for myself and anyone who has similar problems.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Canasa

The drug I took last time which worked fairly easily and readily was Canasa.

It is not working as well this time.  I am wondering if I was given a different dose or if I am doing something wrong.

I was unable to travel to Syracuse for an opening of the Syracuse Poster Project.  One of my haiku was chosen by Chloe Tran to be made into a poster.  I was very sad.

I had been on the medication for 14 days and am only moderately improved.  :-(  I'm still in a lot of pain.  :-(

I did see a different doctor than last time, so now I am thinking of seeing the original doctor again.

I want careful specific directions.  It has been long enough since my first attack that I have forgotten the specifics of the directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment